7 St. Patrick’s Day Home and Garden Decorations – Lucky You!
If you squint hard enough through the bad weather you might be able to spot some shades of spring – a brave blade of grass, a prism of clear sunlight, or perhaps a little leprechaun skipping through the mist. Another winter is on its way out, giving way to good weather and celebrations, like Saint Patrick’s Day! Celebrate the Irish, celebrate Saint Patrick, or just celebrate spring with these 7 fun and festive:
St. Patrick’s Day Home and Garden Decorations
1. Let’s start with something that glows. This lighted shamrock decoration is big, sparkly and will bring all the luck and good cheer to your home! It’s great to stick in the window, on the porch, or any space that needs some festive cheer of the Irish variety. No batteries or assemblage necessary!
2. Check out this glorious, tinsel leprechaun hat wall decoration! It’s beautifully made with tiny four leaf clovers woven throughout the body. Measuring at an impressive 18”x 16” this showpiece is a steal at under $10. Hang it on your wall or above the food table at your party (as if your guests needed more incentive) to draw in your fellow festival goers.
3. This beautiful crystal clover suncatcher will be the first thing to glitter when that spring sun shines through the atmosphere! Comprised of four leaf clover crystals and a gorgeous sun orb, this ornate Irish decoration will make a lovely addition to any front porch or garden. Bonus: it’s gift wrapped to perfection.
4. We couldn’t get through this entire list without featuring a bright and beautiful rainbow! This little gold coin laden leprechaun garden flag stake is sure to make your house or garden the cheeriest on the block! It’s rated 5/5 stars and reported as sturdy by customers.
5. This photo booth prop pack is a MUST HAVE for your Saint Patrick’s Day party. You don’t need an actual photo booth to take fabulous pictures! Just set up a background, pull out your props and snap some memories! This pack includes (but is not limited to) Irish mustaches, beards with pipes attached, mugs of beer, funny glasses, goofy ties and the Irish flag!
6. Have guests check their blarney at the front door with this awesome shamrock banner. Hanging at 19.5 inches of felted fun, this “Happy Saint Patrick’s Day” banner is a holiday statement piece! It’s rated 5/5 stars so you know you’re getting a quality product.
7. String this green honeycomb garland around your porch so everyone knows where the party is! Enjoy 7 feet of lime green honeycomb balls to add some color, flare, and spirited fun to your place of partying. Amazon reviewers agree that it’s easy to assemble and looks fantastic!
Whichever way you choose to bring in the spring season, be festive doing it! Happy spring and Happy Saint Patrick’s Day GardenBunchers!
Sign up here for our online newsletter where we’ll bring you exclusive offers, gardening tips and tricks, creative outdoor decor ideas, simple but stunning DIY projects, profiles of gardeners from around the world, book reviews, product recommendations, and so much more.