5 Festive Garden Flags To Get You In The Mood (For Fall)!
One of the greatest benefits to the end of summer is the transition into autumn decorations! Bring on the red and orange colors, scarecrows, pumpkins, and everything Halloween. Even if you’re not quite ready to go fall out, we’ve got just the thing to welcome in the new season – a garden flag!
Show your neighbors and friends you’re ready for autumn with these 5 fun fall garden flags for your yard or garden:
1. Check out this gorgeous flag that is the perfect mix of fall, Halloween and cats. Toland the Midnight Cat flag flawlessly embodies the mystique and hocuspocus of the harvesting season. Toland is machine washable, mildew resistant and made to stay vibrant through all of your autumns. Click here to add Toland to your garden.
2. We love this Patriotic Pumpkins garden flag from BreezeArt! With a design reminiscent of the Hansel and Gretel storybook era, this quaint, thoughtfully designed flag represents autumn, America and quiet nostalgia. It’s crafted from durable, solar silk fabric to blow beautifully in a crisp autumn breeze. Click here to purchase.
3. Happy Fall Y’all! We like this flag for all of our cheerful southerners or anyone who wants to make a passerby smile. It’s heavy, weatherproof and looks three dimensional from the street due to the multiple layers of fabric. Spread the spirit of autumn with this friendly greeting flag! Interested in purchasing, y’all? Click here.
4. This “If The Shoe Fits” flag is for our fun and sassy garden patrons who enjoy witches, cunning and a little Halloween glamour. Made of poly burlap and quality crafted with ruffles, polka dots and bow-tied witches boots, this lovely little flag is sure to delight Halloween lovers. Click here to try it on!
5. This Halloween Camper Garden Flag is beautiful, bright and will inspire you to put on your favorite fall sweater and enjoy a campfire and some moonlight! With its dazzling design and solar silk texture, it’s no surprise this flag has a 5 out of 5 star rating! It would flawlessly grace a campsite or garden of any camping loving household. Click here to purchase.
Fall is the favorite time of year for many, and fall garden flags are the perfect way to usher in the season! Happy fall!
Sign up here for our online newsletter where we’ll bring you exclusive offers, gardening tips and tricks, creative outdoor decor ideas, simple but stunning DIY projects, profiles of gardeners from around the world, book reviews, product recommendations, and so much more.